John Paul College

BubbleShare: Share photos - Powered by BubbleShare

Friday, June 27, 2008

Organisation - Saturday 28th June

Well this week hasn't been a memorable one. Win our first game & the following week only manage 2 trainings on one day. We have a lot, still to learn about commitment & what it means to sacrifice certain pleasures to meet commitments.
I am not into players who sit on the fence - You are committed or you find another sport or team. Sorry - I digress -This wasn't a good week.

I like to prepare, I like to know that I have made the effort , I like to know that when I win it is because I have worked for it. I also would like to know that I have others committed to the cause- What did you give up this week? Luck has nothing to do with winning.
At trainings I would like to know who is fit & able to train.
At meetings I would like you to be on time so that we can confirm that we have a team available for the weekend. I like it when people communicate what they are doing - I have a phone, I have email, I have access on the blog - you have team mates.
I will play with the bare 17 & I am not interested in part-time players to fill the gap.

Saturdays arrangements
Meet at Chapel carpark at 9.00am
Depart for Whakatane High School at 9.15am
Meet at Whakatane High School by 10.30am -
I know of only 3 players who are finding their own way - Boy, Adam & Joseph
12.00pm Game
2.30pm - Depart for Hot Pools or Back to Tauranga - Bring Money & extra towel.
Home by 5.00pm

Dress
Number ones for travel
Tracksuit/ warm up shirt - for warm ups

No comments: