Have only just arrived home after leaving Tauranga yesterday for Auckland straight after the game. So haven't had time to write this weekends coaches comments.
BUT - Would like us to watch a few "bloopers" from the weekend.
No I haven't given up on you guys & I don't expect you to give up either. If God has taught me anything, "It is to persevere no matter how difficult things become. "
Saturday was ugly & disappointing as we let ourselves down, up until that game we were always making progress. John Paul, Mcleans, Aquinas & the Mount were all good games. Yesterday was I hope a game that we will hopefully remember as a turning point for our season. A game, we pray we will not repeat again. Therefore, we will re-group tomorrow, we will watch, we will observe, we will share our thoughts,we will listen to each other & then we will take action to get tougher.
A few positives - two senior players put up their hands & led by example. Both coaches of the opposition team had high praise for Willy & Pupz. They talked about their tireless work, their commitment & never step backward attitude. How well they both got around the field & the work they put in at rucks & mauls.
I would like to compliment the forwards at lineouts - Sack/Jason for accurate throwing, The lifters pupz, gareth & others. The Jumpers Aaron & Willy. The lineout has become a certainty & a threat. We now need to find a few more plays that we can use effectively on attack.
A few not so positive - from halfback to fullback please take a good look at some of the bloopers that occured in our play. At times I could not believe what was happening out on the field. It looked like pass the "hot potato" & give it to someone else in a worse position. I shall stop here as I will save the rest for a debrief on the game.
Neil great job of the video.
This week is rather busy with 20th Anniversary Celebrations & game on thursday. Therefore, we will be short of a few practices. Hoepfully, the practices we do have evryone is present & on the job.
To those who are suffering from injuries please remember to treat your injuries - Don't wait till practice to ask for advise. My satndar answer will be ICE for 48hrs - then see a physio or Dr if problem continues. Sack - I hope you have a speedy recovery.
See you monday interval in HE2
John Paul College
BubbleShare: Share photos - Powered by BubbleShare
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
sup whenz nice comment
um my goalz were to
do 4 turn overs achieved with a few more of them
2 do well in the scums kinder achieved could of done better
Have the decier to win. tryed hard 2
I think that was a bad game but like whenz sayed letz use this great loss as a turnning piont and to learn from it.
boyz letz go hard in the trainnings
Pupz
Post a Comment