Putaruru Sports Exchange
Hi Gentlemen,
Sorry only saw the first half of todays game against Putaruru. Busy organising the day my last day at school officially. It's time for you to walk on your own.
At the end of this posting please let me know if you are available for practice & the game next week.
Practice is Thursday 12.-3.00pm bottom field
Game Friday - Meet at 9.30am at Event Centre game at 12.30pm (Watch the hockey-Girls)
Once again use the following methods to let me know
Blog
email- lkwhenuaroa@orcon.net.nz or l.whenuaroa@beth.school.nz
Bebo
Phone - leave a message 5768441
Would give you my mobile but rarely have it on or know where oit is.
Do you think I am serious about knowing whether you are available?
Willy/ Daniel want to write a match report? I wasn't there so need for someone to email a report on the game. Write as a group, 3-4 people opinions on the game - What went well, What didn't go well, what are you going to do to fix them etc - Email a report.
I am away at Tangi in Wanganui reason for my absence at school.
John Paul College
BubbleShare: Share photos - Powered by BubbleShare
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
i am available for both the training an irish game. c u then
I am available for both the Thursday training an the Irish game.
Daniel Msurfing1
I can come to the game and training
from sean
I can play against the Irish
Waldo
Sorry im not going to be able to make it to training iv had a cold for the last few days
from sean
Post a Comment