29th March ,2008
Re: Rugby Bethlehem College 1st XV
Hi Everyone,
Good 3 days of training & games starting with Friday night & finishing today with 2 games & one where we learned a few lessons.
Just a few things I would like to sort out
1. Blog page is having a few problems so you won't be able to access it for at least 4 days - even I have been denied access. Therefore, my reason for sending this email to you all.
http://bcrugbytrackers.blogspot.com/
2. Thank you to the parents who were at the games your presence is appreciated.
3. Billets for Mcleans College - I need to know this information by the 10th April if not sooner.
We need to billet approximately 30 boys & 2 coaches - (Coaches staying with me)
Dates - Friday 18th April -
Arrive: 5.00pm - 5.30pm at Bethlehem College
Need: Bed & Dinner & hospitality for the night - followed by breakfast in the morning
Game April 19 Bethlehem College versus McLean’s College 10.30am 1st XV at Bethlehem
If you are able to billet 1 or 2 boys for the night, would be really appreciated.
4. Help with Games coming up
April 12 Bethlehem College versus John Paul 9.45am Under 70kg / Under 15
April 12 Bethlehem College versus John Paul 11.00am 1st XV
April 19 Bethlehem College versus McLean’s College 10.30am 1st XV
Need a group of parents to help with setting & packing up Fields at school
Need a group of parents to assist with the organisation of after match function & to help clean up at end.
5. Need someone willing to be a manager to help Neil & myself
6. Need to get approval from you (Parents/players) for me to share information on the Blog & through emails the following pieces of information
Names, addresses?, Phone numbers, emails of players & parents for communication purposes.
7. Communications - I would like to follow the following procedure when I communicate with parents
Where ever possible I will use the Blog site as my main source of communications as I can access it from any computer that has internet connections.
http://bcrugbytrackers.blogspot.com/
Failing that I will contact you by email - like now. Secondly I will follow up communications with a hardcopy that will be given to the boys to pass on to parents ???????
If a reply is required - Please feel free to EMAIL me as that is a guaranteed to get me. Either by using the blog when it is available or by ordinary email
Finally - I look forward to your replies to numbers - 3, 4, 5, 6& 7 hopefully when your son passes on this information
Yours in Christ service
Lester Whenuaroa
……………….Please return PE office or email me a reply ……………
Name: Phone:
(Student)
Name: Date:
(Parent)
We are able to assist with Billets for McLean’s College
YES NO
We are able to host (Number)
We are able to assist with setting up fields (John Paul / McLean’s College)
YES NO
We are able to assist with after match function (John Paul / McLean’s college)
YES NO
I give permission for personal information to be shared on the BC Trackers blog YES NO
John Paul College
BubbleShare: Share photos - Powered by BubbleShare
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment